Monday 18 April 2011

=)

I sense a soul in surge of answers..

...

It's a pun in case you're wondering. It's from Diablo. Diablo is a computer game. Random? Yes. But true. Many thoughts in this easter season and many things to write about =)

-

But first things first. Feeling a little elated today- my dad gave me a compliment. over facebook. haha.. not trying to say that I crave such attention, but it's just that these things hardly ever come by. Makes me appreciate it more even though it's just over facebook. I suspect facebook helps alot with being a little more open with expression, the same way I might seem a lot bolder when I blog. You know what they say:

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask
and he'll tell you the truth. -Oscar Wilde.

Owh, this is in relation to the church camp promo. You can watch it here. And make sure you come for church camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment